Mahender Khandelwal

 I am Mahender Khandelwal is a registered insolvency professional and a Chartered Accountant. I have completed the CIRP assignment of Bhushan Power and Steel Ltd. I bring over 26 years of experience that spans various areas within finance and financial advisory services. I specialize in the field of resource mobilization, financial restructuring of distressed companies, settlement of debt, and regulatory compliance. I have worked extensively on projects involving corporate debt restructuring, rectification advisory, restructuring and settlement of liabilities, fundraising, private placement of equity, OTS and expansion funding, etc.

Or you can also follow me on facebook @ mahenderkhandelwalca
or to know more visit:- https://mahenderkumarkhandelwal.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insolvency Resolution Key features

About Mahender Kumar Khandelwal Insolvency Professional